Who joins YCBA?
Anyone interested in promoting and learning about honeybees can join! Our members include commercial, sideline, and hobby keepers as well as non-beekeepers who share our fascination with bees.
What does YCBA do?
Our organization promotes the vital importance of honey bees and responsible beekeeping in the following ways:
- Holds monthly meetings every fourth Thursday to discuss topics of interest, share information and generally socialize with other bee enthusiasts. All meetings are open to the public. No meetings October-December.
- Offers educational courses designed to provide the basic concepts and management practices for maintaining hives.
- Provides books and magazines in our members library. Members may sign out books and magazines on beekeeping to further educate themselves.
- Provides access to an extensive number of local resources.
How much are dues to YCBA?
Dues are paid annually (unless you select a lifetime mebership) no later than March 31 of each year. Dues are good from January 1 - December 31 of the current year.
- Individual Membership - $15.00 per year
- Couple/Family Membership $25.00 per year
- Lifetime Membership - $150 individual $200 family
How do I join or renew membership with Pennsylvania's YCBA?
Everything you need is right here. You can print and mail the Pennsylvania membership form and payment, or complete the YCBA Pennsylvania membership form and then pay on line (via PayPal). Either way, you will be glad you became a member of Pennsylvania's York County Beekeepers' Association!